DIY Roller Blind Styles
Cobb and Co Blinds offer great quality Australian Made Roller Blinds at the lowest prices available
STARTING PRICE FOR 600 WIDE X 1200 HIGH: $99.00
Order your blinds in 5 easy steps
Blinds are manufactured in our warehouse to your measurements and delivered to your address ready for you to install.
- Read the measuring instructions carefully
- Take the measurements of your windows, as per the instructions
- Choose Vertical, Roller or Screen Blinds and choose your Fabric and Colour
- Go to the contact page and submit a DIY quote request or click the chat box to get a price
- Our team will contact you with the total price and organise your delivery
This is the measurement you need to take if you want your blind to fit inside the window recess. Measure the full width and height of the recess [the size of the hole if you like] and we will make the appropriate deductions to ensure a perfect fit.
- Measure in 3 places for both the width and the drop, use the smallest measurements
- Don’t make any deductions, we will do that for you to ensure your blind fits perfectly
- Use a metal tape measure, cloth ones can stretch and give you inaccurate measurements
Measuring for an Architrave
This is the measurement you’ll need to take if you want to fit the blind to your window’s architrave. In this case we will make the blind to your specified size with no deductions.
Measure the width from the outer edge of the architrave to the opposite edge.
Measure the drop from the top of the architrave to where you want the blind to finish.
Measuring for Square Set
This is the measurement you need to take if you want the blind to hang outside the recess overlapping the window. In this case, we will make the blind to your specified size with no deductions.
Measure the exact width of the area you would like the blind to overlap. To minimize light leakage we recommend that the blind overlaps the window recess by at least 70mm at the top and 50mm each side.
The overlap at the bottom of the blind is a matter of personal choice but if you are measuring for a blind that will come down to the floor allow 10mm of clearance.
Free Delivery in Macarthur For Orders Over $1,000
Please read the important
Terms and Conditions
We’re confident in the quality of our products. That’s why we offer a free, 3 year extended warranty on all of our blinds, shutters and curtains. We’ve enhanced the standard 1 year manufacturer’s warranty with an additional 2 years on parts.
We also guarantee all Electric Smart Raise remote controls and motors (excluding batteries) against any problems including component defect, malfunction or breakdown for 1 year after purchase.
Our guarantee is with the following conditions and exclusions:
- Exposure to elements
- Failure to follow measurement, installation, cleaning or maintenance instructions
- Fitted in a non domestic environment
- Normal wear and tear
- Normal fading of fabrics and dyes
This guarantee is exclusive and in lieu of all other obligations liabilities or warranties. In no event shall Cobb and Co Blinds be liable or responsible for incidental or consequential damages or for any other direct or indirect damage, loss, cost, expense or fee.
This guarantee does not affect the consumer’s statutory rights under applicable national laws in force. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Customer Services team if you have any problems with one of our products.